2007-2009 Master’s degree: Department of Medicine, Master’s of Public Health Program, Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg, Russia Specialization: Epidemiology
Dissertation title: “Occurrence of point mutations in the genes gyrA and gyrB associated with resistance to ofloxacin in isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis identified in St. Petersburg in 2008”. The study was conducted with pure cultures of M. tuberculosis having XDR which were propagated on solid media. For the detection of resistance mutations to ofloxacin I amplified and sequenced the fragment of gyrA and gyrB genes. Mutations in this gene are associated with the resistance to ofloxacin. Scientific advisor: Andrei P. Kozlov, Prof., Ph.D., Dr.Sci, email: ur.bps.demoib@tcatnoc 2002-2007 Bachelor’s degree: Department of Biology & Soil Science, Division of Microbiology, Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Work title: “Study of the PBCV-1 virus in the triple symbiotic system of Paramecium bursaria – Chlorella – virus”. I studied Paramecium bursaria Chlorella virus (PBCV), from the triple symbiotic system of P. bursaria. I identified the viral ecotype in water samples, and for that I amplified viral pol gene using PCR with degenerated primers.
Scientific Advisor: Alexandra V. Migunova, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
List of publications
- Chernyaeva E., Dobrynin P., Pestova N. , Matveeva N., Zhemkov V., Kozlov A. «Molecular-genetic analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains spread in different patient groups in St.Petersburg (Russia)» EJCMID 15 Nov 2011
- Chernyeva E., Dobrinin P., Pestova N., Matveeva N., Zhemkov V., and Kozlov A. «OL-051 Molecular-genetic analysis of drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains in St. Petersburg (Russia)». The International Journal of Infectious Diseases “as a supplement issue and are indexed in ScienceDirect and in Scopus, 2010.
- Chernyeva E., Dobrynin P., Pestova N., Matveeva N., Zhemkov V., and Kozlov A. «Mutations in katG, rpoB and embB genes in drug resistant strains of M. tuberculosis isoleted in St.Petersburg in 2007». Immunodiagnosis of Tuberculosis Conference 2008 abstracts, 2008.
- Chernyeva E., Dobrynin P., Pestova N., Matveeva N., Zhemkov V., and Kozlov A. «Study of katG, rpoB and embB Mutations Among Drug Resistant Strains of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Isolated in St.Petersburg in 2008». Russian Journal of AIDS, Cancer and Public Health, 2008.
- Dobrinin P., Chernyeva E., Matveeva N., Zhemkov V., and Kozlov A. «Study of Point Mutations in gyrA and gyrB Genes, Asossiated with Ofloxacin- Resisstance, in Cultures of M. tuberculosis Revealed in St.Petersburg in 2008 year». Russian Journal of AIDS, Cancer and Public Health, 2009.
- Dobrynin P., и Chernyeva E. «The study of point mutations in gyrA, associated with resistance to ofloxacin strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, found in St. Petersburg in 2008». XVI International Conference of Students and Young Scientists «Lomonosov», 2009.
- Dobrynin P., Hoang T., Elster D., Korelov D., и Migunova A. «Viruses ecotypes in collection of cilliates with double viral infection». Abstracts of V European Congress of Protistology, 2007.
- Elster D., Dobrynin P., и Migunova A. «Acanthocistis turfacea chlorella virus from freshwater ponds in Saint Petersburg». Abstracts of V European Congress of Protistology, 2007.